We understand that when you choose to attend Toccoa Falls College your safety and security is a concern. It is important to our community that student safety is a priority.
Toccoa Falls maintains a Security Department as a proprietary function of the college. It is empowered to enforce the rules and regulations of this college on all 1100 acres. We maintain a very good working relationship with all of the law enforcement agencies within our county.
The department is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to provide:
1. A relatively quick response to all emergencies including traffic accidents, pedestrian accidents, fires and/or reported crimes.
2. To monitor persons coming onto or leaving our campus between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
3. To perform a security patrol for the purpose of crime prevention with routine checks of our facilities.
4. To be able to facilitate the reporting of crime or other security problems and to document all reported incidents.
5. To provide other services as needed by the college community such as crowd control at Athletic events, parking at concerts, to assist visitors, and if necessary to summon help from another agency.
6. To serve as the delegated authority for the enforcement of all campus rules, including the State of Georgia traffic code.
The campus phone number for any security concern is: #5444 for the security center located at the entrance. #5220 for the Director of Security’s office, located in the Toccoa Falls College Press Building.