- Digital Camcorders
- Digital Camera
- Digital Voice Recorder
- Video Camera
The Equipment Agreement Form must be signed by everyone checking out equipment each time the equipment is checked out.
- Anyone may borrow equipment; however, it must remain on campus and not be for personal use.
- Toccoa Falls College faculty, staff, and students may take equipment off-campus if it is being used for a TFC academic or organizational related activity.
- Equipment is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Borrowing is subject to library loan periods and late fees will apply.
- Anyone needing extended check-out periods must get the permission of the Technology Coordinator.
- Bulletin Board Paper
- The entire Music and Video Collection
- Blank DVDs
- Blank CDs
- Video Editing on Macs and PCs
- DVD Recording
- VHS to DVD Transferring
- Area to watch videos
- Area to listen to CDs
- Training on Equipment